A private couple’s counselling retreat may be a good option when…
- You want the privacy and the support for working things out.
- You want to change the way you communicate.
- You want to reconnect emotionally and/or physically.
- You’re feeling stuck.
- You want to change the way you argue.
- You want to move past an affair.
- You want to start addressing your or your partner’s addiction together.
- You want to work out disagreements over work, parenting, family, friends, values, etc..
- Your relationship is at a crossroads.
- You want to address something major that’s happened to one or both of you.
- You want to explore the path to separation or divorce so that you can settle things amicably.
Available dates for in-person weekend private couples retreats over the next two months are: June 12-14 and 26-28; July 1-12; 17-19, and 24-26.
Dates for tele-psychology private couples retreats are available on other weekends upon special request. Please note that you must be somewhere within Alberta during the retreat.